Price: $4.50 (US)
Issue Twenty Two: July 1996
A Worldwide Resource for SUTTON Researchers
SUTTON SEARCHERS Newsletter
1. Dr. Lewis Sutton of Westmoreland Co., PA by Sue Thomas of Butler, OH
2. King David Sutton: Preacher - Red Banks Primitive Baptist Church by Clarice W. Mills of Grimesland, NC
3. Obediah Sutton & other Suttons of KY, IN, MO sent in by Teddy Noye of Palm Desert, CA
4. Braxton Co., WV Marriages & Census Returns submitted by Jean Smallwood of San Antonio, TX
5. Sutton - Upshur Co., West Virginia submitted by Jean Smallwood of San Antonio, TX
6. Misc. Southern Sutton Records - VA, KY submitted by Jean Smallwood of San Antonio, TX
7. Sutton Marriages in Hempstead County, Arkansas submitted by Jack Coffee of Baton Rouge, LA
8. Home Grown In The Garden State: Sutton Family of New Jersey by columnist Dennis P. Sutton
9. Ancient Irish Sutton Lineages submitted by columnist Nicholas M Sutton of Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford, Ireland.
10. The Irish Suttons submitted by columnist Nicholas M Sutton of Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford, Ireland.
11. QUERIES in this Issue from Subscribers and Sutton Searchers on the Internet
12. LETTERS in this Issue from Subscribers and the Internet
August: Descendants of Anderson Sutton, Place: Nolanville, TX, Contact: Harold Sutton, 1411 N. Tenth Street, Killeen, TX 76541, tel: (817) 634-3459
September: any Newfoundland Suttons, Place: Daniels Top of the Poconos, PA, Contact: Catherine M. Giblin (Sutton), 120 Bayview Av, Babylon, NY 11702
If you would like your SUTTON family gathering to appear here, send us a note with all details.
Calendar Year Fee: $15 (US) for addresses in the U.S.A. & Canada, $18 elsewhere: 4 periodic newsletters. Reprints are available: $4.50 to US and CAN addresses; $5.00 elsewhere.
Print Name: Address: City: State: Zip:
Last modified: Saturday, September 01, 2001