Price: $4.50 (US)
Issue Twenty: January 1996
A Worldwide Resource for SUTTON Researchers
SUTTON SEARCHERS Newsletter
1. Philpot John Sutton of Stanstead, Quebec by Robert C. Hunter, Fairfax, VA
2. Samantha Sutton Long's Genealogy: NJ-PA-OH-IA by Barbara Sutten Douglas, Grinnell, IA
3. Irish SUTTONs a Column by Nicholas M. Sutton, Co. Wexford, Ireland
4. A Virginia & North Carolina Sutton Family Genealogy by Charles D. Saggus, Asheville, NC
5. SUTTONs in the 1855 Census for Chautauqua Co., NY research by Jim Sutton, Editor.
6. LETTERS this issue's letters from readers.
7. QUERIES this issue's QUERIES from readers.
1995 Sutton Family Reunions
August: Descendants of Anderson Sutton, Place: Nolanville, TX, Contact: Harold Sutton, 1411 N. Tenth Street, Killeen, TX 76541, tel: (817) 634-3459
Sept. 13-15, 1996: any Newfoundland Suttons, Place: Daniels Top of the Poconos, PA, Contact: Catherine M. Giblin (Sutton), 120 Bayview Av, Babylon, NY 11702
If you would like your SUTTON family gathering to appear here, send us a note with all details.
Calendar Year Fee: $15 (US) for addresses in the U.S.A. & Canada, $18 elsewhere: 4 periodic newsletters. Reprints are available: $4.50 to US and CAN addresses; $5.00 elsewhere.
Print Name: Address: City: State: Zip:
Send Check or Money Order in US funds to: SUTTON SEARCHERS
1921 Baldy Lane
Evergreen, Colorado 80439-9444
Premium shipping option: mailed un-folded in 9x12 envelope for protection; add $4 per year to rates above.
Return to the SUTTON SEARCHERS homepage.
Last modified: Saturday, September 01, 2001